VirtualDJ is a DJ software for PC and MAC. It is used by DJs to replace their turntables and CD players, and use digital music instead of vinyl and CDs. In the same way that the CD players used by DJs have more options than a regular Hi-Fi CD player, VirtualDJ has more options than a simple media player like iTunes.
VirtualDJ Pro 8 In Detail:
– In the same way that the CD players used by DJs have more options than a regular Hi-Fi CD player, VirtualDJ has more options than a simple media player like iTunes. It lets you “mix” your songs, by playing two or more tracks at the same time, adjust their relative speed so that their tempo will match, apply effects like loops etc, and crossfade from one side to the other. It also lets you scratch your songs, set and recall cues, and all the other regular features DJs expect to find to be able to mix.
– It will let you organize your collection of tracks and group them easily in a DJ-friendly way, using filter to find the hot songs, or find compatible bpm or key, access your previous playlists, etc. And if you are missing a track, VirtualDJ will automatically find it on the Internet and stream it directly (requires an additional subscription). And, using the millions of automatic reports we get every day from other VirtualDJ users around the world, it will give you meaningful advices on which songs other DJs consider to go well after what you just played.
– VirtualDJ can play not only audio tracks, but also video or karaoke, if you connect your computer to a projector or the clubs screens.
– It comes with a plethora of effects, ranging from traditional flanger, echo, etc, to more modern beat-aware effects like beatgrid, slicer, loop-roll. And if you mix videos, you’ll also find a lot of video effects and transitions to play with. Its built-in sampler will let you spice up your mixes with a broad range of drops and loops, or you can go creative and merge live performance and production by creating remixes on-the-fly by using the sampler like a sequencer.
– VirtualDJ is plug-and-play compatible with most of the DJ controllers that exist on the market. Just plug yours and you will be ready to go. And if you want to change any of the default behavior, VirtualDJ has a powerful VDJScript language that will let you easily tweak any functions exactly to your liking. Same for the interface. If you want to change it, our website hosts hundreds of user-made interfaces to replace the default one, or you could easily create your own.
– VirtualDJ is used by tens of millions of people every day, ranging from bedroom DJs to international superstars. It is used to play live in clubs and big stadiums, at weddings, private parties, or just to train at home. And in addition to being used live, VirtualDJ can also be used to record mixtapes, podcast, or to broadcast to Internet radios.
– sampler_group_mute action added
– Fix possible waveform overview crash when using line in
– Fix crash on exit when notification is visible
– Fix custom definitions (with force-) not being loaded (regression)
– Safer switching between camera’s
– Fix multiple threads being started when changing camera resolution
System requirements for running VirtualDJ 8:
– MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Windows XP / Mac OSX 10.7
– RECOMMENDED: Windows 7 or Window 8.1 / Mac OSX 10.9
Popular Downloads:Download Advanced System Optimizer
Download Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro 2.1
Download Ashampoo Photo Commander 14.0.4
Download EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 9.9.0
Download Movavi Video Suite 15.2
Download Adguard Latest
Download IObit Malware Fighter Pro 220.127.116.11
Download Eset Nod32 Antivirus
Download Avast Internet Security Latest
Download AVG Internet Security Latest
Download HideMyIP Premium
How to Get Free Coins and Gems faster – No Cheats or HackThis is the method how to get Free coins or gems the legit way. I have successfully gotten lots of coins and gems with GoldBooster and it is possible anybody who play this game. This is not a cheat or hack, it is a legit way to get free coins and gems for the game for a long term and I would estimate that you can get a thousand coins or gems weekly.
We are using GoldBooster to get the coins and gems and you need your Android gadget or your iPad / iPhone to use this cool service. I have tried 10+ alternatives sites, and GoldBooster is many times better than any of them. Let’s get started.
Step 1: Click here to go to GoldBooster and login/register.
Step 2: Go to Get Points menu.
Step 3: Install some apps to collect points.The more apps you download, the more points you make, so I recommend you visit GoldBooster daily and download all the apps on their list. It’s easy and fast to collect points and many of the apps and games on their list are awesome as well. You can get at least $10 gift card every week if you collect points daily.
Step 4: Go to rewards menu and redeem your points.Once you have enough points you can use your points to get Google Play gift card or iTunes. When you redeem these gift cards from GoldBooster you will get the gift card code in your email from them in several hours. This gift card code you can then use to get coins or gems. In the last 2 weeks I have redeemed total $20 Gift Cards from GoldBooster.
Step 5: Add gift cards to your account.This step is very easy to do, just confirm that you buy the gift card for the store you are playing in and the right country as well. You can see in the image above how to redeem your gift card in the iTunes gift store. Go to the featured category and scroll all the way down to see this button.
Step 6: Buy coins and gems with your rewards.The last steps are just going to your game app and buy the items.
Fact that battery life of a smartphone or tablet does not depend upon capacity of its battery completely; instead, it is more about how one uses their device!
Let’s see some of the best battery booster apps for Android phones and tablets.
DU Battery Saver
The DU Battery Saver App has been around for more than 2 year. It’s been the most popular in the year 2015, with over 100 million downloads worldwide. DU Battery Saver is an well-known Android app that helps you to put down the battery consuming services or apps. Some reviews say it extend the android phone battery by 62%.
The Battery homepage gives us info about estimated time left on battery, the usage monitor once you have spent some time after installation of the app and there’s an Optimize button that gives a boost to device battery by doing some stuff such as closing background apps, suggesting turning-off of features etc.
The Battery 'Saver' option helps you configure your device to certain presets, or customize them yourself. These include settings to turn off certain services (Bluetooth,WiFi, etc), that might keep on your battery reserve.
DU Battery Saver is free to use, but you can have the PRO version by paying $2.99 and the PRO version has more features.
This app is a great solution, as it lets you manage different aspects of the battery in an easy manner and thus to boost battery lifetime, without actually taking control of your gadget.
Battery Doctor (Battery Saver)
The Battery Doctor is one of the top batteries saving app that has unique features to extend battery life of any android running device with up to 50% extra time. This Battery Doctor app is a fairly simple and straightforward app as far as usage is concerned.
Among its many features are a 1-Touch task killer that optimizes battery life by closing background apps and clearing the cache, a live monitor that estimates amount of usage time possible from the remaining, a precise charging monitor and Battery usage profiles among other features.
- You can setup the low power threshold with the help of this Battery Doctor app.
- Disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery.
- Brightness controlling through app.
- Worth reading charging and battery saving tips.
- Saving Mode is an extreme setting that shuts down all non-essential functions of your phone with exception of making phone calls and sending/receiving text messages. WiFi, Data, GPS, etc will all be shut down to ensure battery life and defend your juice.
- The app also tell you about your battery temperature, voltage and battery technology.
Overall it’s pretty useful feature to have if saving battery life is of paramount importance.
Avast Battery Saver
Avast Battery Saver app is another best battery saver app for android. First of all, Avast Battery saver has a modern and user-friendly user interface that users will certainly like, so that’s good. It runs smoothly even in less powerful devices (like mine) and it’s easy to navigate through the app and find every feature; it’s not a complicated app.
The Interface is clean and simple and so is the ease of use. Smart profiles coupled with smart switching options help users not just to save battery life but also time and effort in changing settings according to situations.
As for the profile settings, these range from turning off Wi-Fi when there are no known hotspots nearby and limiting connections to the internet every X minutes, to killing processes and deactivating unneeded functions when battery is low.
However, being backed by the reputation of AVAST and other positives like, being free from ads, being a FREE to download app and great features make this app a must have.
Battery life is one of the important aspects to consider before you choose your smartphone. Though if you’ve the smartphone and Quick battery draining issue, you need to install these best battery saver app for android 2016 to get rid of this problem. So we strongly recommend you to install any one among these android battery saver apps to resolve all your battery related issues with a single app.