Hard Disk Sentinel is a multi-OS hard disk drive monitoring application. Its goal is to find, test, diagnose and repair hard disk drive problems, display hard disk health, performance degradations and failures. Hard Disk Sentinel gives complete textual description, tips and displays/reports the most comprehensive information about the HDD inside the computer or in an external enclosure (USB / e-SATA). Many different alerts and report options are available to ensure maximum safety of your valuable data.
Hard Disk Sentinel monitors hard disk status, including health, temperature and all S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, built in most hard disks today) values for each hard disks. Also it measures the hard disk transfer speed in real time which can be used as a benchmark or to detect possible hard disk failures, performance degradations.Hard Disk Sentinel can be effectively used to prevent serious damage or data loss because it has the most sensitive hard disk health rating system which is extremely sensitive to disk problems. This way even a small problem can’t be missed and a failure or data loss can be predicted. This gives opportunity to backup important and valuable data. The Professional version has scheduled and automatic (on-problem) backup options to prevent data loss caused by not only failure but by malware or accidental delete also.
Here are some key features of “Hard Disk Sentinel Professional”:
· Easy to use interface
· All information are displayed in the main window of the application. Quick controls allow easy navigation to access all hard disks, partitions and different information. Intuitive user interface elements display information by using green/yellow/red color to indicate the level of problem. Detailed text description and context sensitive help guides the user thru the features and options.
· 1. Install > 2. Configure > 3. Stay protected
· Just install, configure alerts and backup options and your system is now safe. You’ll be notified about the problems – but if everything is correct, Hard Disk Sentinel just sits on tray and displays current status. The data is protected even in 24 hours daily, 7 days a week.
· Instant S.M.A.R.T. analysing – Hard Disk Sentinel can communicate with IDE, Serial ATA and SCSI hard disks to detect their status and temperature. Disk status are displayed immediately as you launch the application, there is no need to analyse disks for a long period. It displays the current and maximum temperature for the hard disk.
· It can read all general and vendor-specific attributes and monitor their values. For advanced users, all raw data are displayed also including power-on hours or number of read/write errors. Hard Disk Sentinel interprets the performance and fitness related S.M.A.R.T. values and displays the calculated Performance and Health percentage, total power on time and estimated lifetime remaining.
· Disk status in Windows Explorer – View the current health status and used space in Windows Explorer or in any other application, so you’ll always know the amount of used space for each partitions and the disk condition.
· Information on demand – It can display current hard disk temperatures and health on the system tray, in a small status window and on the desktop itself. Average and maximum temperatures are logged for all hard disks and these informations are displayed in graphs for statistical purposes.
· Logging – Hard Disk Sentinel logs all degradations in all SMART parameters. For example, if a new uncorrectable sector is found on your hard disk, you will be notified.
· Alerts – Hard Disk Sentinel can make different kind of alerts upon different problems. It can execute various tasks (even external applications) in case of a problem. There is an option to send daily emails about current status.
· Hard Disk Details – Detects and displays every information about the hard disk, from the revision number and buffer size to all features it has. The maximum available and current transfer modes are also displayed.
· Hard Disk Performance – Logs how much data were read from or written to the hard disk. Displays current transfer rates for both reading and writing and estimates the maximum available (theoretical) transfer rate for a particular hard disk.
· Hard Disk Partitions – Displays partitions for each physical hard disks and type and usage informations about them so you cannot run out of space. Hard Disk Sentinel sends this information automatically in alert/status messages.
· Shutdown – It offers option to shut down the computer on failure, overheat or parameter degradation. This option can be used to prevent further data loss.
· Acoustic Management – It offers option to control the acoustic level of IDE/S-ATA hard disk. It is possible to increase performance or make the disks more silent.
· Clock Synchronization – It offers option to synchronize the PC clock with an atomic clock via NTP (Network Time Protocol).
· Improvements – Hard Disk Sentinel is constantly improving. More features will be available soon. If you have any idea which can be useful, just let us know.
System Requirements :
Windows operating system: Windows 95, 98, 98SE, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, Windows 7, Windows Home Server, Windows 2012, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 both 32 and 64 bit versions (where applicable)
Popular Downloads:Download Advanced System Optimizer
Download Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro 2.1
Download Ashampoo Photo Commander 14.0.4
Download EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 9.9.0
Download Movavi Video Suite 15.2
Download Adguard Latest
Download IObit Malware Fighter Pro 126.96.36.199
Download Eset Nod32 Antivirus
Download Avast Internet Security Latest
Download AVG Internet Security Latest
Download HideMyIP Premium
How to Get Free Coins and Gems faster – No Cheats or HackThis is the method how to get Free coins or gems the legit way. I have successfully gotten lots of coins and gems with GoldBooster and it is possible anybody who play this game. This is not a cheat or hack, it is a legit way to get free coins and gems for the game for a long term and I would estimate that you can get a thousand coins or gems weekly.
We are using GoldBooster to get the coins and gems and you need your Android gadget or your iPad / iPhone to use this cool service. I have tried 10+ alternatives sites, and GoldBooster is many times better than any of them. Let’s get started.
Step 1: Click here to go to GoldBooster and login/register.
Step 2: Go to Get Points menu.
Step 3: Install some apps to collect points.The more apps you download, the more points you make, so I recommend you visit GoldBooster daily and download all the apps on their list. It’s easy and fast to collect points and many of the apps and games on their list are awesome as well. You can get at least $10 gift card every week if you collect points daily.
Step 4: Go to rewards menu and redeem your points.Once you have enough points you can use your points to get Google Play gift card or iTunes. When you redeem these gift cards from GoldBooster you will get the gift card code in your email from them in several hours. This gift card code you can then use to get coins or gems. In the last 2 weeks I have redeemed total $20 Gift Cards from GoldBooster.
Step 5: Add gift cards to your account.This step is very easy to do, just confirm that you buy the gift card for the store you are playing in and the right country as well. You can see in the image above how to redeem your gift card in the iTunes gift store. Go to the featured category and scroll all the way down to see this button.
Step 6: Buy coins and gems with your rewards.The last steps are just going to your game app and buy the items.
Fact that battery life of a smartphone or tablet does not depend upon capacity of its battery completely; instead, it is more about how one uses their device!
Let’s see some of the best battery booster apps for Android phones and tablets.
DU Battery Saver
The DU Battery Saver App has been around for more than 2 year. It’s been the most popular in the year 2015, with over 100 million downloads worldwide. DU Battery Saver is an well-known Android app that helps you to put down the battery consuming services or apps. Some reviews say it extend the android phone battery by 62%.
The Battery homepage gives us info about estimated time left on battery, the usage monitor once you have spent some time after installation of the app and there’s an Optimize button that gives a boost to device battery by doing some stuff such as closing background apps, suggesting turning-off of features etc.
The Battery 'Saver' option helps you configure your device to certain presets, or customize them yourself. These include settings to turn off certain services (Bluetooth,WiFi, etc), that might keep on your battery reserve.
DU Battery Saver is free to use, but you can have the PRO version by paying $2.99 and the PRO version has more features.
This app is a great solution, as it lets you manage different aspects of the battery in an easy manner and thus to boost battery lifetime, without actually taking control of your gadget.
Battery Doctor (Battery Saver)
The Battery Doctor is one of the top batteries saving app that has unique features to extend battery life of any android running device with up to 50% extra time. This Battery Doctor app is a fairly simple and straightforward app as far as usage is concerned.
Among its many features are a 1-Touch task killer that optimizes battery life by closing background apps and clearing the cache, a live monitor that estimates amount of usage time possible from the remaining, a precise charging monitor and Battery usage profiles among other features.
- You can setup the low power threshold with the help of this Battery Doctor app.
- Disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery.
- Brightness controlling through app.
- Worth reading charging and battery saving tips.
- Saving Mode is an extreme setting that shuts down all non-essential functions of your phone with exception of making phone calls and sending/receiving text messages. WiFi, Data, GPS, etc will all be shut down to ensure battery life and defend your juice.
- The app also tell you about your battery temperature, voltage and battery technology.
Overall it’s pretty useful feature to have if saving battery life is of paramount importance.
Avast Battery Saver
Avast Battery Saver app is another best battery saver app for android. First of all, Avast Battery saver has a modern and user-friendly user interface that users will certainly like, so that’s good. It runs smoothly even in less powerful devices (like mine) and it’s easy to navigate through the app and find every feature; it’s not a complicated app.
The Interface is clean and simple and so is the ease of use. Smart profiles coupled with smart switching options help users not just to save battery life but also time and effort in changing settings according to situations.
As for the profile settings, these range from turning off Wi-Fi when there are no known hotspots nearby and limiting connections to the internet every X minutes, to killing processes and deactivating unneeded functions when battery is low.
However, being backed by the reputation of AVAST and other positives like, being free from ads, being a FREE to download app and great features make this app a must have.
Battery life is one of the important aspects to consider before you choose your smartphone. Though if you’ve the smartphone and Quick battery draining issue, you need to install these best battery saver app for android 2016 to get rid of this problem. So we strongly recommend you to install any one among these android battery saver apps to resolve all your battery related issues with a single app.