Nikon Camera Control Pro – This software is designed to remotely manage the settings of most digital SLR cameras Nikon. The camera can be connected to a computer via USB cable to a wired or wireless network using a wireless transmitter.
• Most settings of Nikon digital SLRs, that are connected via USB cable, such as exposure mode, shutter speed, and aperture can be controlled remotely from a computer, Wired or wireless LAN is also available when using a wireless transmitter.
• In addition to direct transfer of images from a camera to computer, all procedures from shooting to saving images are smoothly processed.
• Enhanced viewer function enables thumbnail display of images stored in a computer.
• Integration with other Nikon software:
• Support for ViewNX browser and viewer software.
• Support for Capture NX photo-finishing software.
What’s new in Nikon Camera Control Pro 2:
Picture Control Utility:
In certain Nikon digital SLRs such as the D3, D700, D300 and D90 customized image adjustment, including tone compensation curve data, can be saved to tailor the camera’s behavior to the photographer’s vision, improving efficiency when using multiple cameras at the same time.
Compatible with WiFi operation:
In addition to supporting USB cable connections, Camera Control Pro offers compatibility with the optional wireless transmitter models WT-2a, WT-3a and WT-4A. When attached to a digital SLR, the WT-2a, WT-3a and WT-4A enable remote shooting and setting via a wireless LAN over WiFi.
Compatible with Nikon’s Image Authentication Function:
Image data can be transferred and stored without affecting the authentication function.
Take Control of Your Photography—Remotely:
Using the included USB or Firewire cable and/or optional WiFi adapters for select models, Nikon Camera Control Pro enables you to capture unique images no matter what the subject.
Live previews direct from the camera are supported on the D3, D700, D300 and D90 when this feature is enabled. See what you are about to shoot!
Improved graphic user interface:
A simulated (camera) LCD panel on the computer screen performs the same function as the camera’s viewfinder display which has been modified to be consistent with those used in the latest cameras for smoother operation.
What’s New in Version 2.23.0:
– Turkish is now supported
– The D5 and D500 are now supported
– Active D-Lighting and flicker reduction are now available with movies recorded using the D500
– A shutter speed of Bulb is now available during interval timer photography with D5, D4-series, Df, D810, D810A, D800, D800E, D750, D610, D600, D500, D7200, D7100, D5500, D5300, D5200, and Nikon 1 V3 cameras
– The following options are available via menus and keyboard shortcuts: Exposure Mode, Shutter, Aperture, Exposure Comp., Focus Point, Metering, White Balance, ISO Sensitivity, Image Quality, Release Mode, Bracketing, AF-area Mode, Focus Mode, and the Live View Selector button
– The following can now be displayed via keyboard shortcuts: the Live View display, the Status dialog, Options (Preferences), and Transfer Options
– A movie record option has been added to the Options (Preferences) keyboard shortcuts
– Windows 10 is now supported
The following features are added for the D5 and D500:
– Unified flash control is now supported. Settings can be adjusted from the Flash button when a compatible flash is connected to the camera
– Users can choose the maximum ISO sensitivity for flash photography and edit IPTC information
– Burst shooting can now be initiated with the Start and AF and Start buttons
The following are now available during live view:
– The live view display can now be resized or viewed full screen (a keyboard shortcut is available for the full-screen display)
– The user can choose whether to enlarge the live view display when the window size surpasses the dimensions of the live view image obtained from the camera
– Users can now customize and choose the color of the live view grid display. Users of the D4, D4S, and D5 can choose whether to match the display to the grid used by the camera
– Highlights can now be displayed in movie live view
System Requirements :
Pre-installed versions of Windows Vista (Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Enterprise/Ultimate) Windows XP Home Edition/Professional (SP2), Windows 2000 Professional (SP4)
Popular Downloads:Download Advanced System Optimizer
Download Apowersoft Screen Recorder Pro 2.1
Download Ashampoo Photo Commander 14.0.4
Download EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 9.9.0
Download Movavi Video Suite 15.2
Download Adguard Latest
Download IObit Malware Fighter Pro 126.96.36.199
Download Eset Nod32 Antivirus
Download Avast Internet Security Latest
Download AVG Internet Security Latest
Download HideMyIP Premium
How to Get Free Coins and Gems faster – No Cheats or HackThis is the method how to get Free coins or gems the legit way. I have successfully gotten lots of coins and gems with GoldBooster and it is possible anybody who play this game. This is not a cheat or hack, it is a legit way to get free coins and gems for the game for a long term and I would estimate that you can get a thousand coins or gems weekly.
We are using GoldBooster to get the coins and gems and you need your Android gadget or your iPad / iPhone to use this cool service. I have tried 10+ alternatives sites, and GoldBooster is many times better than any of them. Let’s get started.
Step 1: Click here to go to GoldBooster and login/register.
Step 2: Go to Get Points menu.
Step 3: Install some apps to collect points.The more apps you download, the more points you make, so I recommend you visit GoldBooster daily and download all the apps on their list. It’s easy and fast to collect points and many of the apps and games on their list are awesome as well. You can get at least $10 gift card every week if you collect points daily.
Step 4: Go to rewards menu and redeem your points.Once you have enough points you can use your points to get Google Play gift card or iTunes. When you redeem these gift cards from GoldBooster you will get the gift card code in your email from them in several hours. This gift card code you can then use to get coins or gems. In the last 2 weeks I have redeemed total $20 Gift Cards from GoldBooster.
Step 5: Add gift cards to your account.This step is very easy to do, just confirm that you buy the gift card for the store you are playing in and the right country as well. You can see in the image above how to redeem your gift card in the iTunes gift store. Go to the featured category and scroll all the way down to see this button.
Step 6: Buy coins and gems with your rewards.The last steps are just going to your game app and buy the items.
Fact that battery life of a smartphone or tablet does not depend upon capacity of its battery completely; instead, it is more about how one uses their device!
Let’s see some of the best battery booster apps for Android phones and tablets.
DU Battery Saver
The DU Battery Saver App has been around for more than 2 year. It’s been the most popular in the year 2015, with over 100 million downloads worldwide. DU Battery Saver is an well-known Android app that helps you to put down the battery consuming services or apps. Some reviews say it extend the android phone battery by 62%.
The Battery homepage gives us info about estimated time left on battery, the usage monitor once you have spent some time after installation of the app and there’s an Optimize button that gives a boost to device battery by doing some stuff such as closing background apps, suggesting turning-off of features etc.
The Battery 'Saver' option helps you configure your device to certain presets, or customize them yourself. These include settings to turn off certain services (Bluetooth,WiFi, etc), that might keep on your battery reserve.
DU Battery Saver is free to use, but you can have the PRO version by paying $2.99 and the PRO version has more features.
This app is a great solution, as it lets you manage different aspects of the battery in an easy manner and thus to boost battery lifetime, without actually taking control of your gadget.
Battery Doctor (Battery Saver)
The Battery Doctor is one of the top batteries saving app that has unique features to extend battery life of any android running device with up to 50% extra time. This Battery Doctor app is a fairly simple and straightforward app as far as usage is concerned.
Among its many features are a 1-Touch task killer that optimizes battery life by closing background apps and clearing the cache, a live monitor that estimates amount of usage time possible from the remaining, a precise charging monitor and Battery usage profiles among other features.
- You can setup the low power threshold with the help of this Battery Doctor app.
- Disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery.
- Brightness controlling through app.
- Worth reading charging and battery saving tips.
- Saving Mode is an extreme setting that shuts down all non-essential functions of your phone with exception of making phone calls and sending/receiving text messages. WiFi, Data, GPS, etc will all be shut down to ensure battery life and defend your juice.
- The app also tell you about your battery temperature, voltage and battery technology.
Overall it’s pretty useful feature to have if saving battery life is of paramount importance.
Avast Battery Saver
Avast Battery Saver app is another best battery saver app for android. First of all, Avast Battery saver has a modern and user-friendly user interface that users will certainly like, so that’s good. It runs smoothly even in less powerful devices (like mine) and it’s easy to navigate through the app and find every feature; it’s not a complicated app.
The Interface is clean and simple and so is the ease of use. Smart profiles coupled with smart switching options help users not just to save battery life but also time and effort in changing settings according to situations.
As for the profile settings, these range from turning off Wi-Fi when there are no known hotspots nearby and limiting connections to the internet every X minutes, to killing processes and deactivating unneeded functions when battery is low.
However, being backed by the reputation of AVAST and other positives like, being free from ads, being a FREE to download app and great features make this app a must have.
Battery life is one of the important aspects to consider before you choose your smartphone. Though if you’ve the smartphone and Quick battery draining issue, you need to install these best battery saver app for android 2016 to get rid of this problem. So we strongly recommend you to install any one among these android battery saver apps to resolve all your battery related issues with a single app.